Dana + Joe // Philadelphia and Fireworks

I met Dana in 2010 when I photographed her cousin’s wedding, so I knew going into this that Dana and Joe’s wedding was going to be beyond amazing.  The day started in the home where Dana was raised.  We then headed to the ceremony (via trolley of course) which was held at the Holy Savior Church.  Afterwords, we visited their high school, and the field the Joe played ball on years ago.  We stopped by the movie theater for a few shots, and then moved on to the reception which was at the lovely Hyatt Penn’s Landing in Philadelphia.  At around 9pm, we all walked outside to see fireworks over the river.  [side bar - big thanks to my friend Jeff for shooting with me!]  The fireworks were running a little bit late and Jeff said (nodding toward Dana and Joe who were cuddled together patiently awaiting the sky to light up) “Don’t worry, they make their own fireworks”.  Best line of the night.  Another big thanks to my friend Katy who helped me out during the day!  And one more shout out to Rebecca from Queen Of Hearts wedding consultants for making everything run so smoothly throughout the day.

Dana and Joe- You two are amazing people, and we all wish you loads of health and happiness in the future!

//Jason

20110625_Wedding_BLOG_DanaJoefinal0220110625_Wedding_BLOG_DanaJoefinal0120110625_Wedding_BLOG_DanaJoefinal0320110625_Wedding_BLOG_DanaJoefinal0420110625_Wedding_BLOG_DanaJoefinal0520110625_Wedding_BLOG_DanaJoefinal0620110625_Wedding_BLOG_DanaJoefinal0720110625_Wedding_BLOG_DanaJoefinal0820110625_Wedding_BLOG_DanaJoefinal0920110625_Wedding_BLOG_DanaJoefinal1220110625_Wedding_BLOG_DanaJoefinal1120110625_Wedding_BLOG_DanaJoefinal10

matt haines - July 7, 2011 - 8:43 pm

Hey Jason. You’ve really outdone yourself this time, especially with that movie-popcorn shot! Really amazing and humorous too. And you manage to get all that sophisticated shooting done in the heat of a wedding day. It has the appearance of a highly produced commercial shot. Please enter it in a contest somewhere, because it’s going to win big!

Absolutely AMAZING photos, it was a pleasure working with you and hope we get to work together again in the future!

Nicolas - July 8, 2011 - 12:53 pm

E.P.I.C !! Well done :)

Danielle Vennard - July 8, 2011 - 2:11 pm

Jason,
I was really excited for this post! The theater/popcorn shot was hilarious! Absolutely love the fireworks shot too…great skill in that exposure and the popcorn one! Also that popcorn one…was that your idea? I only ask because it’s one of those shots that really expresses not only the fun of that group but the personality behind the shot, meaning it shows more about who you are as an artist. Nice work!

Joe - July 8, 2011 - 2:12 pm

I don’t know how this site didn’t crash immediately after the movie theater shot was loaded. It has to exceed some sort of internet awesomeness bandwidth. Unreal.

Fernando Ballester Bru - July 8, 2011 - 5:22 pm

Amazing pics. Congrats to the photographer, Dana, Joe and the Ravens crowd! No lockout please!

Miss Lisa - July 8, 2011 - 8:00 pm

DUDE!!! EPIC PHOTOS! like 9 kinds of awesome!~ that is all =]

Beverly Short - July 8, 2011 - 8:10 pm

Congradulations and many wonderful years to come. The pictures were so beautiful it made me cry. So very happy for both of you.

Katie Fabie - July 8, 2011 - 8:16 pm

Beautiful pictures. I am a huge Ravens fan and have a Flacco helmet in the middle of my livingroom.

Barb - July 8, 2011 - 9:14 pm

I was just surfing the internet and saw these pictures. Although I’m a diehard STEELERS fan, I thought these pictures were amazing!

Beth Low - July 8, 2011 - 9:23 pm

Beautiful shots!! I want to know who made her dress. :)

Brandi Korte - July 8, 2011 - 10:42 pm

Inspirational and awesome! Love your shots!

pete - July 9, 2011 - 1:58 am

Unlike the Mannings, Joe shows he can do it without a football.

jim thomas - July 9, 2011 - 3:12 am

Just stumbled on it and loved the football shot. Dana’s definitely a keeper for that one! Always been a Flacco guy too, and now it’s sealed. He’s not taking himself too seriously just because he’s in the NFL. Looks like a match made in heaven. Good luck to you both!

Debbie Grady - July 9, 2011 - 4:24 am

Jason, This is Dana’s mom, just wanted to say “thank you” to you and your team for the amazing photographs and for doing such a great job of capturing all of the moments of that wonderful day for Dana and Joe and both the Grady and Flacco families! We all cannot wait to see the rest of the photos, these are so beautiful and I can’t help but have a huge smile on my face looking at them. LOVE THEM!!!!! Debbie and Dan

Haddon Twp fan - July 9, 2011 - 3:00 pm

Joe, family and new wife – Wow! What a treat to see your awesome wedding pictures. In this wacky day of paparazzi craze, you showed them that “the best defense is a good offense”. Thank you for sharing and many, many happy years together. CONGRATS!

Beth Nickles - July 9, 2011 - 7:12 pm

Congratulations Dana and Joe!!! You are a gorgeous couple. May God Bless you both. Now let’s add another ring… of the Super Bowl type… Two favorite pictures? Love the picture at the school and in the movie theatre.

Meeterman - July 9, 2011 - 7:25 pm

Love the 3D movie shot…I’m a Colts fan, so I rarely cheer for a division rival…but these were awesome!

Shiva - July 9, 2011 - 7:46 pm

An Indian NFL fan here! This is an amazing series of shots and yes as with everyone I loved the popcorn shot. But heck my fav was the NFL- line of scrimmage shot. No Center has ever looked this gorgeous!

Btw hope there is end to this lockout and we get to NFL soon again. Can’t wait to watch it late nights being up here in India

Kristin - July 9, 2011 - 8:52 pm

beautiful pictures love all of them

Flash - July 9, 2011 - 9:21 pm

You captured the happy couple at their best! The popcorn shot was fantastic! The tasteful addition of purple accents was not lost on this Ravens fan! Wishing Joe and Dana a lifetime of true love and happiness!

John K Hanson - July 9, 2011 - 9:49 pm

Beautiful pics , have a wonderful life together. Now lets play some FOOTBALL!

Wendy Gunderson - July 9, 2011 - 9:57 pm

Gorgeous! The fireworks shot is stunning!

rlkny - July 9, 2011 - 10:09 pm

truly fantastic pictures!!!! Will definitely consider you for if i ever get married!

Michael Fox - July 9, 2011 - 10:20 pm

Dana & Joe -
Congratulations!!! The wedding pictures are fun and classy – like you! I wish you long life, much love and happiness.
–MCFox (Sec 129, Row 3, Seat 15 — Go RAVENS!!!)

Kristin Park-The Queen of Hearts Wedding Consultants - July 9, 2011 - 10:36 pm

These photos are fantastic!!! You were great to work with and the proof is in the pictures…you really captured awesome memories. It was a pleasure working with you and hope we get to work together again!

LeRoy Francis - July 9, 2011 - 11:10 pm

Wow what great photos! You look like really fun people. Congrats and be happy

Becky Miller - July 9, 2011 - 11:14 pm

These pictures are amazing!! I can only hope to be able to take pictures this good when I get up and running!! Thanks for the inspiration!

juan antonio valdes - July 9, 2011 - 11:17 pm

congratulation flacco, god bless your merriage,and both of you be happy, felicidades de parte de los fans de mexico, que nos encanta como juegas y los ravens, buenas suerte,y que anoten muchos touch downs entre los dos, mexico loves y6ou and ravens.

Vicki - July 9, 2011 - 11:59 pm

These photos were absolutely wonderfull!!! The movie theater shot is just so hilarious! You captured the fun-loving essence of these beautiful individuals (which is hard to do on such a high anxiety event). Makes me wish you had been around 33 years ago when my HS sweetheart and I got married!! It would have been worth it to fly you in to Texas! Keep up the great work! Who knows, maybe I can afford to fly you down for our 50th.

sandy - July 10, 2011 - 12:01 am

just surfing the web and saw your one picture, just had to look at the rest. you are a great photographer. you captured beauty, love, friendliness,laughter and security. the couple who married best wishes and always “LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN, AND LOVE MUCH” and keep God in your life and be thankful for everthing around you. to you the photographer keep on taking photos, your blacks and whites were amazing as all were beautiful. God bless all of you.

Barbara - July 10, 2011 - 12:03 am

Absolutely beautiful! Your pics are amazing!

Karen - July 10, 2011 - 12:07 am

OMG, your pics are so awesome! Of course, the fans of the Ravens, thought that the small details of Joe’s and Dana’s wedding were so amazing. We wish Joe and Dana nothing but the best of everything that life has to offer the both of them!

cynthia miller - July 10, 2011 - 12:20 am

Diehard Ravens fan and we welcome Dana! Absolutely beautiful bride and wedding pics!

honeybunny - July 10, 2011 - 12:38 am

Hey Joe!! Congrats

Beautiful Lady and great pictures. Maybe we can win a superbowl this year now that you have your lady close by: )not sleeping alone anymore.God Bless

Francis Sherrin - July 10, 2011 - 1:11 am

Thank you for sharing your wedding pictures. Best wishes for a long and happy marriage. You can do it, we just celebrated our 41st on the 4th of July.

Cynthia Arnold - July 10, 2011 - 1:21 am

Your wedding photos are beautiful!

I Yorkston - July 10, 2011 - 1:28 am

Joe and Dana, congratulations to you both. Best of luck to both of you !

Terry Yazzie - July 10, 2011 - 1:47 am

great moments to capture, thanks for sharing the photos. Sending the best of wishes.

Michelle Cobble - July 10, 2011 - 1:53 am

Amazing images! What a wonderful group of people to create magic with ~ thank you so much for sharing.

Megan Laughlin - July 10, 2011 - 2:51 am

I’m a diehard STEELERS fan but I must say these pictures are amazing and I wish the Joe and Dana a lifetime of happiness (except any happiness that would come from beating the Steelers that is..)

mae morey - July 10, 2011 - 3:13 am

what beautiful and humorous photographs!incredibly handsome man and drop dead gorgeous young lady!may the Lord bless them both in their new adventure as husband and wife!!thank you for sharing!!

jimmystein - July 10, 2011 - 3:30 am

absolutely stunning pics. may god bless you all!

Amanda Wilson - July 10, 2011 - 3:35 am

WOW….such amazing artistry in your photograpy!! You have such amazing talent and of course it helps to have a great subject to shoot and it’s clear you did. I loved all the pictures but then I got to the theater shot and couldn’t believe how whimsical and fun loving a scene you staged there. However, I have to tell you that the final shot of the “Fireworks Kiss” is OUTSTANDING!! Ranks right up there with the iconic photo from WWII’s V-J Day photo of the soldier kissing the nurse. If I were Dana I would have no less than a 16×20 printed so I could display it proudly in my home!! Congrats to Joe and Dana! May you have many, many wonderful years together and be blessed with as many happy, healthy children as you desire. You are both very blessed! Have a good season Joe but I can’t say the best because that has to be reserved for my Dallas Cowboys!

Gianna - July 10, 2011 - 3:39 am

Breathtaking and refreshing! These pictures demonstrate wonderful artistic imagination that enhances the visible joy of the bride and the groom. It’s almost magical.

RonieSue - July 10, 2011 - 4:29 am

simply stunning…just the photography we see here is worth every penny of the fee. amazing!! So happy that the couple will have these memories ..:)

Sam Hassas - July 10, 2011 - 4:51 am

JASON FOR PRESIDENT!!

Roberta G. - July 10, 2011 - 4:55 am

Congradulations to a lovely couple! The pictures are beautiful! Philadelphia is an amazing city. God bless you both!

drew - July 10, 2011 - 8:25 am

That football photo is a classic. Actually the photographer is one of the best i have seen in quite a while. Congrats!

PauletteK - July 10, 2011 - 9:29 am

JP did an amazing job. The photos are candid but stylish and I love the black and white theme. When everyone else were watching the fire works the photographer was watching the couple. I really like that picture. Great job.

Evan Roth - July 10, 2011 - 9:56 am

Jason, these shots are more than killer good. I wish you lived around here so I could have you do my wedding. And that’s coming from another photographer.
Great. work.

LaD - July 10, 2011 - 11:01 am

Beautiful!!!

adriana colon - July 10, 2011 - 11:19 am

How totally ROMANTIC! They are a cute couple and she is adorable and he is handsome.

I know it’s not nice but darn, I totally ENVY her, lol.

Good luck guys!

Darrick Gathright - July 10, 2011 - 11:26 am

My boy Captain Flacco, gettin his marriage on, i feel you but on a serious note I hope more happy moments are in the near future pertaining to your marriage and football of course…wink wink

Sue K - July 10, 2011 - 11:50 am

These are just AMAZING photos! I wish I could have had this for my wedding day! Congrats to both of you, you both look very happy and compliment each other wonderfully!

Ashley J. - July 10, 2011 - 12:12 pm

That movie theater action shot is one of the best wedding photos, if not THE best wedding photo I have ever seen in my life! The shot with the rings (on ice, maybe?) was also stunning and unique.

You have a rare talent!

Erica - July 10, 2011 - 1:23 pm

Loved the photos! you r awesome!

Steeler Fan - July 10, 2011 - 1:52 pm

Absolutely beautiful photos. Best of luck to you and your beautiful bride. Congratulations!

Jeff Dull - July 10, 2011 - 2:09 pm

Looks like all had fun great shots.

Ross M Esparza - July 10, 2011 - 2:34 pm

Love it. Great shots. Good luck this season (if there is one!).

cliff - July 10, 2011 - 2:58 pm

you go joe…..look even better with a super bowl ring on….god bless

Kate - July 10, 2011 - 3:11 pm

Beautiful photos of a beautiful couple. Love the B&W shot looking down on the ‘pensive’ bride and the B&W of the adorable flower girl, just precious! 3-D photo and football photos show your great personalities…Q-back with a bottle of champagne, cool! Would have also been great if Dana had been in the Q-back position….’calling the shots’. And the fireworks…so much is going on in this one; the elderly gentleman sitting in front of the No Parking sign, the other two watching the show..and the two of you, starting your new life together with a BIG BOOM!!!
Happy future to you both.

Dalton - July 10, 2011 - 3:35 pm

Joe and Dana, you are the class of the NFL – wishing you all the very best!

Jason - July 10, 2011 - 3:39 pm

Thank you everyone for all of your comments on the photographs, and your kind words for the happy couple!

Jason Prezant

john - July 10, 2011 - 3:49 pm

Excellent pictures, and what a great couple!! Loved the qb/ center shot was well done!! Best wishes on a great long life together! John

Keasha - July 10, 2011 - 4:03 pm

Mr. Prezant, your name fits you well! Those pics are some of the most beautiful I’ve ever seen! Since they’ve been together for at least 9 years, I hope these pictures make them look forward to 99 more to come! Congratulations!!

Dallas Fan - July 10, 2011 - 4:09 pm

Beautiful couple! Such a fun group! Thank you for sharing and reminding all of us that life should be exciting and a shared experience!

Love, laughter and many happy years wished upon you!

I may be a Dallas fan but I appreciate Flacco’s skill highly as well as the photographer’s skill with these truly ‘out of the box’ shots!

Cashas - July 10, 2011 - 4:25 pm

These were funny and beautiful. Makes me want to get married lol.

Cuca - July 10, 2011 - 5:03 pm

OUTSTANDING!

Corey Schwartz - July 10, 2011 - 5:17 pm

Dude, one fotographer to another, these are absolutely gorgeous. Lighting, posing, processing… just stunning.

Jessica Leigh Photography - July 10, 2011 - 5:17 pm

WOW! These are spectacular! So great to see such creativity still exists in wedding photography. Love your stuff, Jason. Keep up the good work! :)

debbie - July 10, 2011 - 5:18 pm

i live in louisiana,soooo i am a saints fan, but what a beautiful couple. i wish you both the best in life. i love the pic with your wife as the center.

Jackie - July 10, 2011 - 5:22 pm

May God nourish your spirit and always keep your excitement for life and family throughout your lives. Amen

Steve W. - July 10, 2011 - 5:42 pm

These are amazing photos!

Congratulations to the happy couple!

Terry - July 10, 2011 - 6:08 pm

To The Flacco’s, The Pictures were so beautiful and elegantly taking…Best of Wishes To You Both!!! Hold to Ya’ll Love It’s all you will every need…

sharon - July 10, 2011 - 6:24 pm

beautiful

farah Abdul Rahim - July 10, 2011 - 6:48 pm

I love the fireworks photo – this shot captures everything.

Flintfotos - July 10, 2011 - 6:56 pm

What a great day for the couple and for the photographers, good job!

Cecelia - July 10, 2011 - 7:08 pm

Beautiful photos…and I must say the bride was a good sport to take that football shot. Many blessings to them for a long and happy marriage!

PHILLYmike215 - July 10, 2011 - 8:33 pm

Jason – These are some absolutely beautiful photos! I gotta agree with the masses and say that the popcorn and fireworks photos are both amazing and stunning. It almost makes me want to get married again…..almost.
To the Flaco’s: I wish you nothing but love and (continued!) success.

missray27 - July 10, 2011 - 9:13 pm

NICE…Congrats to J5 & His Bride

Sharon Dawson - July 10, 2011 - 9:54 pm

I think that every picture that was taken was just beautiful and I hope that your LOVE will find you both as always for 99 years.

Renee Cruise Jones - July 10, 2011 - 10:27 pm

Congrats Joe & Dana! Its Wonderful to see couples staying together from High School! It must feel Great marrying ur High Sch Sweetheart! True Love is Still Real! Wish you both many many Blessings & may you fill your home with Lots of Love & Children!

Violet Clary - July 10, 2011 - 10:56 pm

WOW

roger - July 11, 2011 - 12:26 am

stevie wonders song “you and I” comes to mind ,best of God’s blessing and go out and conquer the world.And the football field.

Hawk - July 11, 2011 - 12:28 am

Congrats to Mr and Mrs Flacco!! Okay Joe, now it’s time to get that other ring!!! :-)

stephie - July 11, 2011 - 1:03 am

This is amazing!!!

Kim King Smith - July 11, 2011 - 3:05 am

Absolutely fabulous! What great shots. Soooo creative and artistic.

Tom lehr - July 11, 2011 - 3:10 am

Hey you two im a Cowboys fan but think your a great QB joe best of wishes to you both and god bless!

Photo Restoration - July 11, 2011 - 4:18 am

Really love the session. The shot in movie theater is great!

Doreen - July 11, 2011 - 6:29 am

If I could just find a man like that for my daughter, then you could take the pictures. Beautiful!

Natalie R. - July 11, 2011 - 11:48 am

Thanks for posting these photos of Flacco and his new wife. Being a Baltimorean and A Ravens fan, I’m really happy for them both. Your photo in front of the movie theater has that classic 1950′s feel to it. Love the black and white photos, too. You do great work! Keep in up! :)

Kathy Holland - July 11, 2011 - 1:05 pm

Your work is magnificent!! These photos are amazing!!

teri m manning - July 11, 2011 - 2:21 pm

Those pictures are awesome. They are fun and creative. I do not know the couple, but you did a great job. I do know who he plays for. I am a Steelers Fan. Seending good wishes to this young couple. May the Lord bless and keep you both. I really love those pictures.

DARNELL - July 11, 2011 - 2:29 pm

Exquisite ! Classy ! WOW!

Jessica Scott - July 11, 2011 - 2:42 pm

We Ravens fans love our QB. Thanks for allowing us a glimpse into your wonderful day. I wish you two a lifetime of happiness.

inku - July 11, 2011 - 3:25 pm

Great job, JP! Love the last shot with the fireworks.

Judy - July 11, 2011 - 3:34 pm

My license plate is “BLUEHEN” inside of a Baltimore Ravens license plate holder. (And I live in Denver now!). a double thumbs up for great pics and what is no doubt an even greater couple. Best Wishes!!

Patty Richardson Hinchey - July 11, 2011 - 5:07 pm

Dearest Dana and Joe,
Continue to have a celebration of your wedding everyday as you do now, your internal humility and God’s grace in you shine through even with laughter in the photos. Thanks for sharing them with the world. May God’s blessings and gifts follow you as a couple with love, joy, good health and wealth, mixed with prosperity all of your days ahead. I have not had the pleasure of meeting either of you so what I write truly comes from my heart to tell you what I see, please believe what I say, for the internal gifts you both show are amazing and real, continue to grow in them. So next, be sure to share the baby pictures that will come in the future! Much love and grace, Patty

Kim - July 11, 2011 - 6:20 pm

The movie theater and the fireworks pictures are my absolute favorite! Absolutely killer. Love them!

Kathleen Smero - July 11, 2011 - 10:11 pm

Ravens Nest 1 says Congratulations to Joe and Dana ! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness and first downs ! What a beautiful couple ! Loved the Ravens purple the bridal party wore. Wonderful photographs… classy and original at the same time.

Mary Anne Kavanaugh - July 11, 2011 - 10:55 pm

Congratulations Joe and Dana! May you have a lifetime of love and happiness!

Jacole Weaver - July 12, 2011 - 5:26 am

Congrats on your union of love, you are a very beautiful couple. Keep God first! Stay true to each other always.

PS- Great photograper

daniel - July 12, 2011 - 5:52 am

What an amazing set of wedding pictures. You the man.

Brad - July 12, 2011 - 8:27 am

Great pictures. Of course they are wearing purple!

Karen Pauley - July 12, 2011 - 5:31 pm

Absolutely beautiful photographs!!! Congratulations to the both of you, and I wish you both a lifetime of happiness!!

Bear - July 13, 2011 - 12:04 am

Great shots!

Way to go Joe! Dana’s a cutie! Congrats to you both!

Bendia Waller - July 13, 2011 - 11:10 am

A blessed wedding and most enjoyable to review. A very private part of your life that the media had no real hand in. Be blessed with lots of love prayer. Peace!!!!!!

Tracy - July 14, 2011 - 3:20 pm

Absolutely beautiful and fun shots! I absolutely love the way you captured the personality of this couple and their friends and family in every shot! Amazing!

tina schillinberg - July 14, 2011 - 3:44 pm

congrats and best wishes…wacco for flacco

Dara from Baltimore - July 15, 2011 - 1:46 pm

These are AMAZING pictures…just amazing. Been trying to see them for a while now, since the link was published in the Baltimore Sun, and I think that crashed your site for awhile.
Anyway, congratulations on some fantastic pictures…you really get a sense of who this couple is, fun-loving while loving each other. You can’t fake those smiles! If I lived closer to you, I would send some business your way for sure!

Kruter - July 15, 2011 - 3:35 pm

Fantastic stuff. Interesting that you didn’t mention who the Groom is…

denise - July 15, 2011 - 8:59 pm

looks like it was a great day… as a baltimore fan thanks for keeping the PURPLE!

Geri Schilling - July 16, 2011 - 11:45 am

The pictures were beautiful. Sorry there were not any more. Congratulations to both Dana & Joe. Many years of Happiness togeter. Remember watching you play for the UD.

Fan forever, Ken & Geri Schilling

Darlene - July 16, 2011 - 2:22 pm

Beautiful and amazing pictures. May you have a truly Blessed life together. From a Delaware Ravens Fan!

ºRAVENS WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING
¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO RAVENS!¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º °¨„ø¤º°¨
¨°ºL-E-T-S GO!„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤LET’S GO RAVENS! ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øºL-E-T-S
GO!¤¤º°¨ ¨°¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨RAVENS WAVE:„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE
GOING¸„ø¤º°¨ ……¨…°º……¤øº LETS GO RAVENS!¤¤º°”

Lauren - July 16, 2011 - 11:20 pm

These are STUNNING pics! What a gorgeous bride. Congratulations, Mr. & Mrs. Flacco!!

Bob from Ravens Roost #50 - July 19, 2011 - 11:04 am

I was a Professional photographer for 32 years and these photos are just fantastic!!!! Good luck to the bride and groom . I hope you forever happiness and a Super Bowl Ring or Three!!!

Wendy - July 20, 2011 - 2:49 am

Jason, thanks for capturing that beautiful day…your photos have me crying all over again…amazing! We can’t wait to hang the “offensive formation” photo (Dana getting ready to hike her bouquet) in the mancave! Wendy & Gary

Sharon from Baltimore - July 20, 2011 - 9:28 pm

GREAT PICS!

NanIwanowski - July 22, 2011 - 1:46 am

Congrats>To the Bride & Groom…Photo’s are awesome..Enjoy your life together ..as a fan luvin purple..

paisley - July 22, 2011 - 2:11 pm

wow! joe is from my hometown, im very proud of where he is today! by the way, nicccce piccccccccs

Paolo Sobretodo - July 25, 2011 - 10:06 pm

congrats!!

Stephen P Rash - September 12, 2011 - 5:10 pm

Joe and Dana I wish you all the luck and love in the world,my wife and I just celebrated our 30th on 8/29 and I would not trade it for anything in the world. Take care of each other and always remember “Love is never jealous, Love is never boastful, Love is like a gonging cymbal, Love never fails”. Good Luck from and DIE HARD UD FAN and RAVENS FAN.
Stephen and Petra Rash

donny j - October 30, 2011 - 8:58 pm

cool pics of cool joe glad you were hot today

Jack Gencavage - December 15, 2011 - 10:59 pm

Joe,
CONGRADULATIONS! Always know that I’am up here in Harrisburg PA
fighting off the Steelers fans and upholding RAVENS pride. You are the best QB in Raven’s history and I wish you many years of success.

Best of luck to you and your new bride and upcoming birth of your child!

Jack Gencavage

Elvis Seo - December 17, 2011 - 7:11 pm

Hey. Mainly needed to comment and say that I admired this content. I’ll be bookmarking your weblog and browsing to see if you post any additional ones. Thanks again!

F*ckin? awesome things here. I am very happy to look your post. Thanks a lot and i’m looking forward to contact you. Will you kindly drop me a mail?

El Bad Ass - January 15, 2012 - 3:26 am

Classy,photos!

Joe your a bad ass player ignore the haters

just dont make the mistake of ignoring the
boss @ home.

May God bless your marriage

Kelli Kline - February 8, 2012 - 2:23 pm

I checked out the wedding photos after learning you and Dana were expecting, congrats!!!! Great photos and I loved the purple and black—go ravens!! Joe you are the coolest and you kicked butt in the AFC game. I am a big ravens fan in Chicago and UD grad class of ’81. Go Ravens, Go Blue Hens and best wishes for many wonderful years for you and Dana.

Elease Blackwall - August 17, 2012 - 12:50 am

I simply want to tell you that I’m very new to weblog and honestly liked this blog site. More than likely I’m want to bookmark your site . You really come with good articles and reviews. Thank you for sharing with us your website.

Errin Hiltbrand - February 5, 2013 - 2:29 pm

I had no idea. You are AWESOME. Hope Columbia is going well.

Marty - February 9, 2013 - 5:23 pm

Wow, what a story book life. NFL QB, SB 47 MVP, beautiful wife & now baby number two on the way. Every time we play the niners, you produce a child. Good thing they are not in our division. lol

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

There was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.